Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Zach & Sarah

Lynn - Thank you for bringing out your gorgeous children! All four of them :) And thank you for allowing KK to manhandle 2 of them! lol She has only asked me a million times since you left if she could have a small dog of her own. Not like she doesn't already have Duke & Prince. They are feeling a little shafted, but they will get over it. Ha! Here is the sneak peak I promised. You guys have a great week and I will be in touch soon! Toodles!





Zach,

What can I say, you are a handsome young man and a pleasure to photograph! Once you let your guard down, we were able to get ZACH! We had a great time today! Thanks for making it so much fun!








Sarah,

You are such a sweetie! You are amazing in front of the camera and I know you can be behind it, as well! Aim for the stars and set your goals high, you can achieve your dreams. You rocked it today! AWESOME!

We will have to get back together to play :)

No comments: