Sunday, October 5, 2008

Norris Family

We finally succeeded in getting the Norris family in front of the lens! I have been hounding Mrs. N for quite a while now. See, I have had a 'Grease' theme in mind for their family images and I can't wait to show them off! They rocked it!! Her femininity, 'that' dress, their macho attitudes, the bike...just a few teasers to get you excited. :) I will be posting them soon, I promise!! But here are a few from the rest of the session for you guys to enjoy. Have a great weekend!!


The guys are REALLY into skating, but didn't bring their boards. So, my creative honey came up with the idea of using an old piece of wood and some bricks as a make shift skateboard. I LOVE IT! Awesome job, guys!! These images rock!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How fun!! She's definitely surrounded with testosterone! Love these and can't wait to see your vision with the "Grease" theme. =)