Friday, October 10, 2008

Tucker - Crowder Senior

We had a great time hanging out with Tucker this morning. He came out to the studio to shoot his senior pics. Here is just a flavor of the shots from his shoot. Notice Tucker, I didn't post any 'smiling' shots. You guys will just have to wait to see those on the senior site. (He has the best smile!) Maybe you won't have to wait that long...I will post one when I am proofing his gallery. The day just got away from us and I wanted to get these up for you all to see! Hope you had fun at the carnival! Thanks for letting us be a part of your senior year!


And I just love this shot! I teased him, because when he put on this hat, he just came alive! No direction needed for this shot. Just Tucker being Tucker...Have a great weekend!


No comments: