Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Nelson Twins

I am happy to introduce two of the newest members of the RPT family, Mr. E and Miss O. This bundle arrived on November 6th, which brings them right at about two weeks. They were so sweet this morning, snuggling and loving on each other. We had a great session, Dad even snuck in a cat nap. (Hope you got yours, Momma!) It was a pleasure spending the morning with you all! And I didn't want you to wait any longer on this image...When we did their maternity session we snapped a quick picture that would be used to create a 'glimpse' on the inside. Well, here it is....

I hope you all have a great week! Thanks again for opening your lives to my lens. It has been great getting to know you both and I look forward to watching your little ones grow. I will be in touch soon! - Renee

1 comment:

Courtney said...

BEAUTIFUL! The first one is lovely and peaceful, and the second one is just such a cool concept. Bravo!