Monday, December 15, 2008

Bacon Family

I have been neglecting the blog! I have been editing like crazy due to the holiday season and baked 100 and something cookies for my honey last night! No, he didn't EAT them all, although he wanted to. lol! He gave them to the people who bust their bottoms everyday for him. Well, I got off on a tangent....Back to the reason for this post....The Bacon Family!!!

I got to spend some time with Dena and Terry and their gorgeous family a couple of Saturdays ago. This is so past due, sorry guys! Thanks for being so patient!! We got some really great shots! Hope you have a very happy holiday! Thanks for your support in 2008! Without families such as yours, I wouldn't be able to do what I love to do!!! Love you guys!!! You always rock the lens!!!




No comments: