Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope this finds you all enjoying the new year and recovering from a fun and joyous holiday season! We had a great Christmas and vacation, visiting family in Utah. I promise to post some shots from our adventure soon! McKenna is now an avid sledder and snowball maker! lol! I still laugh when I see the shots of her coming down the hill. And once at the bottom, as the sled comes to a hault, we would hear, "let's do that AGAIN!" Love it!

Now let's get to the reason for this post....I recently posted some of the shots from LeAnn and Jason's wedding/engagement session, but wasn't able to share any of them together or separate in their wedding attire. Well, they tied the knot last night, so here are a few for you to enjoy....Now that is the way you ring in the new year!!! Cheers and congratulations to you both!







No comments: