Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Krystal - Checotah Senior

Ok peeps, Krystal has set a new record for most clothes brought to a session! I hope she showed up with her whole closet, cause if not, I am such a loser! Jess teased her about needing her services as a professional shopper, all kidding aside, I need it too! Don't give up your neo natal aspirations just yet, though! You will just be a really well dressed, aka HOT, doc! Thank you ladies for letting us be a part of your senior send off! We had so much fun! It was great spending the afternoon with you gals!


Her gal, Sophie even got in on a few shots...




And I had to post this one! So much fun! See ya!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

OMG girl i love my pictures! I can not wait to see the rest of them. I'm really sorry it has taken me so long to comment you back but i have been really busy with high school, college, and filling out scholarships. I absolutly can not wait to order my picture from you. I didn't think that i could ever look that good in a picture(now that sounded kinda self centered but i realy didn't). You did such an amazing job! I loved ever single one of them!!!!!!! Do you know when I will be able to see the rest of them? I am super pumped and i showed some of my friends and they were STUNNED!!! They didn't know i had that in me. You made me feel so comfortable when i was taking my pictures and i was so nervous before i got there but you like took all that away and i had a super blast!!!
If you ever really want to go shopping just let me know !!! I LOVE shopping and i'm totally up for it! LOL=) Oh and I loved Jessica she was a BIG HELP!!! Again thank you so much for everything and again i can not wait until i see the rest and i WILL be back to take pictures!!!!

Love,
Krystal Vogt