Monday, July 20, 2009

For my Mom's....


Well, the first one was for me...lol...Had a little session tonight with KK on the set for a project we will be doing over the next few weeks. (More details will follow on this as the project unfolds and comes to completion.) But I wanted to post a few images for my Mom's who will be participating. I am loving the white on white!! Very refreshing and clean!

A special thanks to my wonderful husband who has a loving eye when shooting his girls. Just like the rest of you, I don't love to be photographed. But what gets me in front of the lens is knowing I want to remember these times and I am always awed by the emotion captured by a loving lens. I love you, baby...

I am so excited about this project and so thankful to the Lord for his amazing blessings! Hope you enjoy the images...You won't see the book image here. (Oops! Well, there is a hint...)


No comments: