Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A glimpse at heaven....


Isn't he beautiful....Logan and Jess brought out the newest member of their family last night to capture his sweetness. (It was a very crazy day for us around here and I thank you both for your patience throughout the whole ordeal.) As you all know, Logan and Jess are very special to us and so this was an honor for me as a friend and photog. As I was editing these images, I just kept thinking that this is the closest glimpse most of us will ever get to beholding an angel while in our human form. In their purest sense, recently with our Father, and unfooled around with; A baby, a sweet blessing from above. And until you have one of your own, I truly don't think you can understand how much you are truly loved by Him. Now you both know.
Cherish that knowledge and seek His guidance in your walk of being a parent and you can't go wrong. Love and blessings...


2 comments:

*Nana K* said...

What a beautiful picture of my grandson. We are truly blessed. Love Nana K (aka Nana Kdog)

Courtney said...

Amen! Beautiful baby & images, as always!