Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow + cute baby = precious memories!

We have gotten quite a bit of ice and snow over the past two days and I have been chomping at the bit to get out in it. Nicole and I have been trying to think of something cool to do for Kenzi's 18 mo images, so when I asked this afternoon if they were up to making a drive to shoot outside in the snow she questioned me. Apparently the area East of us did not receive the kind of white love that we have here. I laugh remembering her tone, do you think it is sticking? When she & Justin got out of the truck they were in disbelief. The snow didn't start accumulating until they were on our dirt road! Crazy, but so worth the drive! Here are a few of the sweet shots. Thank you Lord for the beautiful backdrop! For me, it is the best visual reminder of your grace falling from heaven above...


No comments: